Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Time to up date a bit

Hi.
Wow! I just don't post on here regularly! Well, I am now in college and have finished my fall semester and am soon going back for winter semester. Christmas was great and New Years was fun! I can't wait to get back to college where my journal from last January is so I can review how I did on my goals.

Back a while ago I wanted to share the lessons I had learned at Youth For America, so I've decided to just share one of the main lessons I learned.

When you face your greatest fears and except the mistakes of the past and decided to change it is freeing and you can over come that fear. It is soooo freeing =D

Any ways I hope you have a wonderful new year filled with many good decisions!

Yours truly,
Jennifer =D

7 comments:

Ki said...

GASP!

She wrote.

Whoa...

Alan and Jennifer Walton said...

Ki I love you! I feel special now, I forgot about your blog feed and so I felt like I was posting to no one, which is quiet disparaging! So thanks for making my day.

SmilingJenny =D

Donna said...

You have lots to post now. When a whirlwind and transformation has taken place tow months. In the last two weeks.

Donna said...

You are positively changing the world.

You married Alan, and the synergy is awesome!

Donna said...

Wow!

There is a major need of new update!

MOM

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

any new updates coming ?