Thursday, May 31, 2007

Great News

Okay,
I have decided to stop postponing posting. I will finish my response to your question Boom, I have already started it. But I have realized that every post I make doesn't have to be time consuming and a polished gem! Now, don't get me wrong. I do believe in quality work and not mediocrity. But this is a blog, my blog. Different things call for different levels of quality.

Any ways, I actually have some big and great news! (This is an edited quote from a email I sent out)

"I am excited (underneath my tiredness, soreness and bruises [my last youth conference, which was this week, was great =D]) to tell you that I received in the mail this week, my acceptance letter to attend George Wythe College!!!!!!!! I am applying for this Fall, but am now an officially accepted George Wythe College student!!! =D And next week I am trying out for a one-year full tuition scholarship! I'll take all the prayers I can get, if you are interested and willing, thank you!!!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Elizabeth Goff

P.s. Here is the link to George Wythe College's mission statement: <http://gwc.edu/mission.php> "

That's my good news! Have a good night and I should be posting more frequently now! =D

2 comments:

Timothy Eckstein said...

you know jennifer, I was reading your "about me" section. I did not know that you are 5" tall (that translates into 5 inches) I think you ment 5' (that translates into 5 feet).

Alan and Jennifer Walton said...

=D Thanks Tim. Yes I meant " 5' " not 5 inches. To much editing (reading and rereading) of things can make you blind to the normally obvious errors, because you know what you wanted it to say and that's what you thought you wrote. Even if it didn't really end up that way. (Kind of like how I just got through correcting multiple errors in my last post [which I proofed before I posted it originally]). Did that make sense to anyone? I'll go fix that 5 inch error now! Thanks again!

JEG =D

P.s. I wouldn't be too surprised if this post even ends up having errors!