Saturday, May 5, 2007

New Beginnings

Welcome!!! I consider this a personal website with all the perks of a blog =D I am planning to put things like some of my music, poems, pictures, family recipes etc. on here. So I hope you will enjoy watching this blog develop as I enjoy developing it!

What I hope this blog will offer is the ability for my family, friends and others to get to know me better, experience things I enjoy and have glimpses into my life and thoughts, etc. (and a place for anything else I want =D). As well as an outlet for my creativity, thoughts, ideas, questions, discussions, writings, (etc.) and of course for others comments!!! I also hope that through seeing my life and example or some thing on this blog I can inspire others to join me in changing ourselves and the world for the better. By changing, serving, loving and living righteously!!!

Sincerely your friend and hostess(not the store ;D),
~Jennifer Elizabeth Goff

3 comments:

Boom said...

Howdy, the name's Boom. I met your sister at summer camp. The question I have is--got any good ideas for changing the world? If you're interested I too have a blog, boomsblog.blogspot.com Thanks. Ciao!

Sorano18 said...

hiya (not sure if my other post worked but if it did sorry for double posting) anyways this is Suzanne from Preference dance. ^^ Usually you'll find me on the internet either using the name Cellano or Sorano nicknames. I too have a blog, either click on my name or go to www.animehorselover.blogspot.com I used it for english last year to analyze things, but now I'll just write whatever or analyze something for fun. ^^

Alan and Jennifer Walton said...

Hey Boom and Suzanne!
Thanks for posting and I'm sorry that I hadn't responded sooner!

Suzanne,
I'll check out your Blog! How are you doing? I hope all has been going well!

Boom,
nice to make the acquaintance.
You've met Julia? I was going to say I'll check out your Blog, but then I remembered that I already did! But I decided to check it out again and I just read what you wrote about acquaintances and I had to laugh (not to be mean) because I had already written the first part of this post. It was quite ironic! I enjoyed reading your last two posts (although honestly, I didn’t like the last part of the second one [once again I’m not meaning to be mean or rude]).

Any ways you asked if I had any ideas for changing the world? Of course! I think I’ll right a post about it because this comment is getting long! So, check out the post!

JEG =D